I drew this years ago before the Crocodile Hunter’s accident. I was a big fan of his show because he … More
You remember pigs in a blanket? A pastry wrapped around a little smoky and baked. That and a side of … More
That’s right, the nearsighted weatherman did not see this storm coming. Luckily though, there were no injuries but there was … More
That’s right, 98% effective! Which leaves a 2% failure rate. So when you’re walking down a busy street, you probably … More
Surely Einstein and his colleagues took time out to have some fun and play some games. I would have thought, … More
Looks a lot like a square ped sitting in a round hole. Not everything has to fit perfect to still … More
Yes, I’ve been wearing a hat all day and I just took it off.